We are happy to receive you on our website www.envelop.eu (hereafter referred to as the “Site”). The present conditions apply, on the one hand, to the society “Belmans-Belmans NV”, [BE0416.837.704] situated at Rozendaal 98, 2440 GEEL, Belgium, hereafter referred to as “Belmans-Belmans NV” and on the other hand, (a) person(s) wishing to purchase on the internet site of Belmans-Belmans NV, hereafter referred to as “the client”.
These general conditions of sale apply exclusively to the sale of products presented on the site. They are systematically available to the client on the present site when the order is registered. Their objective is to define the conditions of sale between Belmans-Belmans NV from the placing of the order to the final delivery, including conditions of payment. They control all the necessary steps for placing an order online and ensure the follow-up of the order between the two contracting parties. These conditions apply to natural persons as well as to companies.
1. Products, Content and Specifications
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only.
We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. Reclamations regarding color differences will not be considered legitimate.
The inclusion of any products or services in this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Price and Payment
The prices given on the site are in Euros, 21% Belgian VAT included, transport costs excluded.
Prices may vary in the course of the year. Products ordered are charged at the price ruling at the time when the order is registered.
The products remain the property of Belmans-Belmans NV until payment has been effected.
All orders placed on the site must be paid for exclusively in Euros by credit card or by PayPal. Maximum security is ensured for all payments made on line by credit card when placing an order. The entire transaction is directed in encrypted mode towards the bank validation server in SSL mode (Secure Socket Layer).
An order registered on the Site can only be valid once the client is clearly identified. All orders presuppose acceptation of the price and the description of the products for sale.
3. Shipping Limitations
When an order is placed, the Client commissions Belmans-Belmans NV to ship the purchased goods to an address designated by the Client, which is the address given for payment or a different address, as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site.
1) Shipments are executed by a carrier (hereafter referred to as the “Carrier”), designated by Belmans-Belmans NV. Postage costs are displayed on the Site.
2) Belmans-Belmans NV reserves a shipment delay of maximum 10 working days after dispatching (hereafter referred to as the “Shipment Period”), starting the first working day following to the shipment confirmation email sent by Belmans-Belmans NV to the Client (hereafter referred to as the “Shipment Confirmation”). No dispatches on Saturdays, Sundays and Belgian public holidays.
3) In case the the purchased goods were not received by the addressee, or the addressee's customs services or local postal services, within 10 working days following Belmans-Belmans NV's shipment confirmation, the Client should inform Belmans-Belmans NV by email to email@example.com within 48 hrs following this Shipment Period. Beyond that delay no claims will be considered.
4) Risk of loss for items purchased by the Client from this Site pass to Belmans-Belmans NV upon delivery of the items to the Carrier. Belmans-Belmans NV is responsible for filing any claims with the Carrier for lost shipments. However, delays in delivery do not justify claims for damages.
All orders are checked twice before dispatch. However, in case of faulty or damaged goods:
1) the addressee must inform Belmans-Belmans NV within a delay of 48 hours, by means of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the order number, the shipping address and an clear image of the faulty or damaged goods (hereafter referred to as the “Proof”). Beyond that delay no claims will be considered.
2) Belmans-Belmans NV reserves 48 hours to evaluate the Client's reclamation and reserves the right to accept, or to refuse.
3) In case the Client's reclamation was accepted, Belmans-Belmans NV will provide the Client an email containing a unique Return Verification Code, which should be included in or written on the Client's Return shipment. This exchange of goods must take place: the client must return the article at his own expense within 15 days after the date of the reclamation email . The address for returning faulty or damaged goods is :
Belmans-Belmans NV, Div. Envelop/Returns, Rozendaal 98, 2440 GEEL, Belgium 4) In case of a positive verification, in which the faulty or damaged good(s) match(es) Proof and match(es) Return Verification Code, also called a 'legitimate claim', Belmans-Belmans NV issues to the Client an electronic Gift Card that equals the value of the initial purchase (thus including original shipping costs), augmented wth 25% on the value of the initial purchase
Belmans-Belmans NV, Div. Envelop/Returns, Rozendaal 98, 2440 GEEL, Belgium
4) In case of a positive verification, in which the faulty or damaged good(s) match(es) Proof and match(es) Return Verification Code, also called a 'legitimate claim', Belmans-Belmans NV issues to the Client an electronic Gift Card that equals the value of the initial purchase (thus including original shipping costs), augmented wth 25% on the value of the initial purchase
5. Signatures and Proofs
Supplying, online, the number of the credit card and the final validation of the order, serves as proof positive for the whole of that order as well as liability for the total amount involved as payment for all the articles on that order form. Such validation is equivalent to a signature and formal acceptance of all the operations effected on the site.
PROOF : The computerized registers kept in the computer system of Belmans-Belmans NV under conditions of reasonable security, will be considered as proof of the communications, orders and payments concerning the two parties.
ELECTRONIC CONSERVATION AND STORAGE OF TRANSACTIONS : The storage of order forms and accounts is effected on a reliable durable support in such a way as to correspond to a faithful and durable copy.
For all the stages of access to the site, placing orders, delivery or ulterior services, Belmans-Belmans NV has only the obligation of the means. Belmans-Belmans NV cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or damage inherent to the use of Internet, notable the interruption of services, an exterior intrusion or the presence of information viruses or any other factor beyond their control, in accordance with current jurisprudence.
The present conditions apply throughout the duration of the offer of active services by Belmans-Belmans NV.
> Client service:
For all information, questions or advice our client service is available to you :
- by mail : Belmans-Belmans NV, Div. Envelop, Rozendaal 98, 2440 GEEL, Belgium
- by telephone : +3214560017
- by e-mail : email@example.com
COMPETENCE AND APPLICABLE LAW
The current conditions are subject to Belgian Law. In the case of litigation and failure to reach an amicable solution between the parties, competence will be attributed to the competent tribunal at Turnhout (Belgium) notwithstanding plurality of defenders and/or appeal in guarantee even for urgent procedures or protective summary procedures or by petition.
Last updated: September 2009
This agreement governs THE CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR THIS WEBSITE.